- Produced in diameters 16 mm, 18 mm and 20 mm.
- The pipes is manufactured from 100% pure polyethylene.
- The pipes is treated with UV stabilizer, which gives the pipes the ability to withstand weather factors, especially ultraviolet radiation, which negatively affect the pipes.
- Available at a flow rates of 2, 4, 6 and 8 L/H to meet the needs of all customers according to the types of cultivation and the rate of need for each plant type of water.
- The drippers are fixed inside the pipes at different distances starting from 20 cm to 100 cm according to the customer needs.
- The drippers used in the pipes are manufactured according to the latest American technology for the GR rounded dripper, it is registered in the Arab Republic of Egypt under the number 48643 as a Special product of Nile DRIP Company.
Inline Dripper (SAND GUARD)
Compact Non-PC Dripper with Excellent Clogging Resistance
Specially developed for well water the Sand-guard dripper employs an extra-large flow-path cross-section, long labyrinth and elevated filter to create an agricultural dripper with superb clogging resistance.