Available at 16 mm and 20 mm diameter.
- Manufactured from 100% pure polyethylene.
- Treated with UV stabilizer, which gives it the ability to withstand weather factors, especially ultraviolet rays, which negatively affect the hose.
- NILE DRIP (PC) is available at 1.6 , 2 and 4 L/h flow rates, to meet the needs of all customers according to the types of cultivation and the rate of need for each plant type of water.
- Dripper is installed inside the hose at different distances starting from 20 cm to 100 cm depending on the customer’s need.
- The dripper used is characterized by its ideal distribution of water due to the unique design, which makes it unaffected by different pressures or different surface levels of Soil, thus getting the same amount of water from each dripper, also offers the opportunity to extend pipes longer distances compared to pipes with NON-PC drippers, thanks to the regular flow rate and as a result irrigate more space and reduce the number of irrigation hours.
- NILE DRIP (PC) is also characterized by being economically cost-effective in irrigation networks as it allows dispensing many sub-networks due to the possibility of extending it for longer distances.
- A minimum filter of 130 microns can be used, taking into account the type of filter and the degree of sensitivity is determined by the operating water conditions.